Friday night Sherron and David came out and kept London so that Brandon and I could go to the Hendersonville Football game. Even though HHS ended up losing the game, it was still a fun night. I am not brave enough to take London out too many places yet, even though I am sure she would be fine like all of the the other kids in the world, but hey, sooner or later she will be going everywhere. I am sure she will have many ballgame nights in her future!!! Brandon has his first basketball jamboree this coming Saturday with his Station Camp boys so we are looking forward to watching Dad coach his first game! Even though he is coaching at Station Camp London and I will be his biggest fans!!!!! haha- I'll post more pics of the past week soon.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Friday night Sherron and David came out and kept London so that Brandon and I could go to the Hendersonville Football game. Even though HHS ended up losing the game, it was still a fun night. I am not brave enough to take London out too many places yet, even though I am sure she would be fine like all of the the other kids in the world, but hey, sooner or later she will be going everywhere. I am sure she will have many ballgame nights in her future!!! Brandon has his first basketball jamboree this coming Saturday with his Station Camp boys so we are looking forward to watching Dad coach his first game! Even though he is coaching at Station Camp London and I will be his biggest fans!!!!! haha- I'll post more pics of the past week soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment